Participation in the Benchmarking has allowed us to use internally indicators most relevant to our business, set goals more coherent, and it also helped us to prioritize areas of improvement.
Now we know where we are and which are our strengths and our weaknesses relative to the markets. Our yearly plans and objectives take into account these facts.
It’s a reference point when establishing and reviewing lines for improving competitiveness in the short and long term. It is a tool used to find opportunities to grow towards excellence and establish networking among professionals.
I would particularly emphasize the fact that the people in charge of the benchmark exercise have made visits to the areas of the factory so that they can understand and verify the data. It has been found that they know the business and the process has built up confidence when comparing the participants’ data.
- Site plant conversion cost: Direct and indirect.
- Supply Chain: Upstream and downstream logistics.
“Covering all the activity of one site”
- Well proven 6 steps methodology.
- Continuous support to our client to assure data integrity.
- IT systems to allow a perfect communication and analysis.
“Focus on detail and segmentation”
CONSULTING IN PHARMA & CHEMICAL OPERATIONS
The ManageArt consultants have a high level of knowledge and above all industrial experience. They have a deep knowledge of the problems that affect the industry
The result responded to expectations because the delivery was made within the indicated period, exceeding expectations in terms of the breadth of the proposal and level of clarity in its implementation
The knowledge and experience of the team of ManageArt is huge in the Pharma Industry. In all projects we have done with their collaboration we have got the expected results. The relation between benefits and costs is very good
- Industrial strategy definition
- Supply Chain strategy definition
- Make or Buy decisions for Industrial plants
- Strategy definition for CMO Business Unit
- Capacity management for the future growth
Action plan definition
- Action plan definition, after the Benchmark and the strategy definition.
- Define organization for a new strategy implementation
- Operation Excellence projects
- Balance Scorecard for Industrial Area
- Service level optimization
FORUM OF PHARMA INDUSTRY
The Pharma Forum that ManageArt organizes provide the unique opportunity to share directly experiences and opinions with colleagues of other companies
Benchmark tools are an essential way of knowing your position in the global competitive environment. It’s a way of understanding what the competition is doing, how the industry evolves, and what are your strengths and improvement opportunities. In addition, it provides a tool to track your progress under comparable criteria.
PHARMA AND CHEMICAL CUSTOMERS